We've had great success with Wifi Analyzer
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer&hl=en_US>.
It has a great beeping "geiger counter" feature that scares kids as you're
roaming the hallways :-)

Rand

Rand P. Hall
Director, Network Services                 askIT!
Merrimack College
978-837-3532
rand.h...@merrimack.edu

If I had an hour to save the world, I would spend 55 minutes defining the
problem and five minutes finding solutions. – Einstein