Troubleshooting seemingly disjointed problems and crowdsourcing
recommendations is always a tricky thing for us to navigate. Personally, I
like to look at things like "absolutely everything is okay except for one
single app" with a grain of salt unless I can back it up with
empirical evidence (application inspection, external app health solutions,
etc). Just because Zoom is filtering to the top, you very well could be
having pervasive issues otherwise, but the vocal majority could simply be
expressing Zoom since it can be taxing on a number of network components.
Unless you want to delve off into actual troubleshooting scenarios
(capturing debugs & packets), you're going to be left with "punch list"
troubleshooting - and those come from vendor recommended best practices. In
this case, I'd make sure that you follow the Apple/Cisco document that is
meant to address both manufacturers recommendations:
https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/8-6/Enterprise_Best_Practices_for_iOS_devices_and_Mac_computers_on_Cisco_Wireless_LAN.pdf

I'd particularly pay attention to QoS since it's easy to get wrong -
remember, unless you have trust on *every* link (yes, even those fancy 10G
links in your core), you do not have QoS. It's a lengthy doc, but it's
quite comprehensive - and most everything is in there for a reason. Let's
be honest, having a nice reference guide is far better than vendors that
don't qualify interoperability (cue Lee complaining about Wi-Fi Alliance)
or provide design recommendations. In short, I'd recommend you start where
your vendors suggest you start.
  -Sam