Hi Everyone

Im reaching out to the wider community to see if anyone is using any Aruba UXI
sensors to monitor their users Wi-Fi experience?
If you are running them...

How useful are you finding them

What are you testing?

How flexible are their tests, I could test the availability of core teaching
sites, but can I test our sites that require authentication? Im thinking
particularly O365 services

Any other opinions would be very useful if you have any

Thanks

Martin