Title: Message
CPE - PLUS a climber while it's being installed - Don't skimp Brian - I prob do more things out of specs then most - but that is b/c I add overkill into our tower bases....

JohnnyO
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 9:47 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Rohn BX Tower

I know.  On one hand I want it good enough for a CPE, but on the other hand I don't want to hear on the news 20 years from now that it crashed over and killed a guy when he wanted to put his VW Bug on top of it.  I want to build it to take whatever people want to put on it.

Scott Reed wrote:
Only a CPE today, but towers always beg for more equipment. Don't skimp, you never know what you will want/need in the future.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays
Wireless Networking