To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Taking on an investor?

FWIW...no invester (other than friends and family) worth their salt will be willing to invest capital into the company for a minority position, as that
is basically a sure way to guarantee the loss of their money

That said, there is a fool born every day

-Charles

WISPNOG Park City, UT
http://www.wispnog.com
August 15-17, 2005