From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Liotta
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 3:25 PM
To: WISPA General List
Cc: Hal Riggs
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Wireless Communication Support

That sounds like something that could work. How can we get started?

-Matt

JohnnyO wrote:

We lost our entire network on Dauphin Island www.lawisp.com   but I
have
a Orthogon link from Mobile 22 miles south to the coast at the WLO antenna farm outside of Alabama Port / Coden in Alabama ..... The Mobile Side could be turned to another direction if needed - it'll do almost 30-40 miles to Pascagoula or Gulf Port - Let me know - I've got bandwidth and tower resources in downtown Mobile Alabama.

JohnnyO