Certainly didn't meant to imply that it can't work.  To repeat, I've
conducted a zillion remote meetings using streaming video/audio (I don't
mean 1,000 billion ... I just mean I've conducted remote meetings with IP
videoconferencing more times than I could count).  I don't mean remote
meetings using streaming video /or/ audio.  I mean I've done a zillion
remote meetings using streaming video /and/ audio.  What you've described
(remote audio accompanied by live graphics) is easier, but it also lacks the
sense of face-to-face.  Congressional testimony typically provides the
invitees to each present briefly, but then follows with face-to-face Q&A
with the present panel members (which I'd assert the people not physically
present lose out on to a great degree).

Why do I think it's not appropriate?  From my experience, live video /and/
audio requires more BW than audio alone (all you need for audio is a phone),
and depends upon understanding the end-to-end path.  One often has a handle
on the channel from one side well in advance, but very little time to assess
or adapt for what you find on the end where you're delivering to (where the
meeting is being conducted).  Setup time is also an issue.  When you're
given only 5 minutes the last thing you want is a hiccup and risk "nuttin".

I'm just giving my opinion based on my background and experience.  If your
delivery is important, you don't risk it on accomplishing a successful IP
videoconference, although it certainly can be done.  I still think someone
from wispa could collaborate with P15 on the presentation material and
satisfy both groups (and that seems to me to be the most practical
solution).

Rich