It's not a new agency. It's still the same F agency that is catering to the
political payback agenda, that the current administration sold out the
competitive market to. The wireline service providers have been fighting
this for quite some time now. The two largest wireline RBOC's control a
demanding market share of wireless assets. You think they are going let the
WISP's eat into it?

Just follow the money...

USA Today reports that telecom companies spent at least $78 million over the
past two years to try to influence state officials who were considering new
rules of competition, according to a report by the Center for Public
Integrity, a non-partisan watchdog group.
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/techpolicy/2005-09-28-telecoms-spending_x.htm

Frank Muto
Co-founder -  Washington Bureau for ISP Advocacy - WBIA
Telecom Summit Ad Hoc Committee
http://gigabytemarch.blog.com/     www.wbia.us