From: "Brian Rohrbacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 8:43 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Leaves and SAP

A good friend of mine (ham guy) tells me that during....shoot I cant
remember....either WW2 or Vietnam that they used something to kill the
leaves but it did not improve signal for their radio communications.  So
it was determined that it's the sap in the trees not the leaves that
kill the signal the most.  Anyone got a link to something a little more
"scientific"?  Oh ya, I do trust this guy.  He knows his stuff....wrote
this book  http://www.arrl.org/catalog/?item=8624  but I just want a 2nd
opinion.

Brian