To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] How to keep track of appointments

danlist wrote:

SugarCRM is good, so is vtiger crm which is based on the sugar crm code

Dan

SugarCRM is the basis for SalesForce.com.
SugarCRM can be purchased in a hosted per user fashion that you can access anywhere.

Outlook/PDA works.

Mozilla has a calendar function. (Project Sunbird as a stand-alone).

There is a lot of groupware / collaboration ware, but as a one-man XP shop, I have a wild idea.
Use a Virtual Assitant (www.assistu.com).
A VA can take/make your appointments (log them on Yahoo calendar), take your calls, do your books, etc.
Better than hiring a full-time person.

Drop me a note if you want more info.

Regards,

Peter