I think the Limited Business Interruption is where if the company makes 10k/mo, and you are down for a month because of a fire, lightning, etc, the policy pays you $10k. The Fungi Limited Business Interruption, is posibly an exclusion or an inclusion in the event that you have mold in your building that needs to be eradicated, causing revenue loss. Some policies specifically exclude fungi stuff, because its debatable how much of a health risk it REALLY is, and its also often tied to water damage, which may or may not be covered in building insurance plans. Its also hard to prove that the building had no mold when the policy started, since ALL buildings have some mold in them.

pd

Dylan Oliver wrote:

I'm interested in group insurance. Been talking to United (through wispinsurance.com <http://wispinsurance.com>) and could use better rates .. this is what we've been offered:

$2,128 general liability & property +
$700 umbrella +
$250 "program administration charges" +
$1,250 professional E&O (optional) +
$250 E&O administration charges (optional) +
$250 Healthy & Safety Manual (maybe optional).

The coverage includes two tower locations with $50k and a premium of $585.

And what is "Fungi Limited Business Interruption"? In case I eat a quarter of mushrooms and trip balls for a month?

Best,
--
Dylan Oliver
Primaverity, LLC