To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Jim Patient - hehehe

That is the kind of foot wear they wear at certain bars in New Orleans and on Duval Street in Key West Florida!!

Hey Jim - - you ever been to Key West? They tell me that there is an old saying about the bars on Duval Street " the farther you stray (from the water) the more they are gay!! Looks like its catching on as these pics were taken in Ponchatoula, Louisiana.

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-728-9600
318-376-2562 - cell

Paul Hendry wrote:

What's wrong with his foot wear? I have a pair my self ;)