To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] canopy

Ok, to clarify. Moto does NOT make Vertical integrated units for 900mhz? All of moto's 900 gear is horizontal.

Next question. 900mhz sectors. I was at the double radius site looking through antennas. This antenna
http://www.tiltek.com/final/pdfs/TA-926H-4-120.pdf
looks nice. What's the quality and price of it compared to other 900 sectors? It costs $525 for 3. With my setup, I am not looking for capacity, I am looking for maximum coverage. Would 3 120* sectors cover and penetrate the same area as using 6 60* integrated APs? Or is the coverage of the 60* not enough of an improvement to justify the cost of 1 site with 6 antennas vs 2 sites with 3 on each? I was thinking that the 60 x60 beam of the integrated units cover more than the 120 x 19 of the sectors. And then there is the gain.....

Brian
G.Villarini wrote:

Wait a sec, you talking 900 mhz? the integrated 900 units are
horizontal...both the ap and sm

Gino A. Villarini, Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.aeronetpr.com
787.767.7466