Mac, Merry Christmas to you too. Beautiful sentiment.

Mac Dearman wrote:

I thought I would drop a line this morning wishing all of you a Merry Christmas. I appreciate WISPA and all of its members. Hey guys - - - it has come to pass!! It was a lot of hard work for a lot of you and I look for great things to happen in the future. Rome was not built in one night! A special thanks to the board for continuing efforts and over seeing of all us idiots! :-)

My one word of advice for all of us as we enter these holidays is:

Hold your family tight - tell them that you love them and give them all a big ole' nasty kiss! You never know when it will be the last opportunity to show your love for them. Family is like your eye's and ears in that you only get one set in a life time - - cherish them!!

you too HARNISH!!

Merry Christmas,

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.