From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:53 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Merry Christmas folks

 I thought I would drop a line this morning wishing all of you a Merry
Christmas. I appreciate WISPA and all of its members. Hey guys - - - it
has come to pass!! It was a lot of hard work for a lot of you and I look
for great things to happen in the future. Rome was not built in one
night!  A special thanks to the board for continuing efforts and over
seeing of all us idiots! :-)

 My one word of advice for all of us as we enter these holidays is:

Hold your family tight - tell them  that you love them and give them
all  a big ole' nasty kiss! You never know when it will be the last
opportunity to show your love for them. Family is like your eye's and
ears in that you only get one set in a life time - - cherish them!!

you too HARNISH!!

Merry Christmas,

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.