To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 4:09 PM
Subject: [WISPA] verizon fios pricing

Although the service is not available yet in my area, it is getting close and reports are it could be available in 2006 - check out this pricing - the 15Mbps for $49.95 a month seems like a really good deal and would be tough to beat, currently I am using Nstream/MT which gives me about 20Mbps to the customer

Up to 5 Mbps/2 Mbps  $34.95 - $39.95
Up to 15 Mbps/2 Mbps $44.95 - $49.95
Up to 30 Mbps/5 Mbps $179.95 - $199.95