To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] verizon fios pricing - Triple Play

If you are going to be Resi, then get a DISH or DTV distributorship and sell them Your VoIP and your Internet and the DBS service. Won't be one bill, but it can be one call.

Tom DeReggi wrote:

Verizon has been advertising FIOS hard in our markets to, but its been over 6 month for some, since advertsied and no FIOS. FIOS is expensive to buildout, and they need a certain number of pre-signed up subscribers to do it. Its hard to convince people to get rif of their satelite and cabled TV. There is security in not being locked down to a signle provider for ALL services. I can see it now, someone gets behind on their phone bill, and all a sudden the TV gets turned off, the broadband gets turned off, and the PHONE.