To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 8:58 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] verizon fios pricing - Triple Play

Well Tom, it sounds like you should focus on business customers or lower
your residential prices so there is no savings when the cable company comes after your customers. You would have to apply your reduced rates across the
board to your residential customers. Coming back to a customer after the
fact is a tough proposition, I don't believe single bill is so much of an
issue for you as trying to save a customer in the 4th quarter when your down
by a few Touchdowns.

Dustin Jurman
President
Rapid Systems Corporation