What??????

Bo

On 1/4/06, Mac Dearman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Be careful that you dont cut your nose off to spite your face on the
Trango issue!

I also know Trango is a better product than Moto is more ways than one
and Trango is going to be releasing a lower priced 5.x SU that will be
very competitive with Moto as they have made some changes in the
production of the external housing to allow a lower cost. I think they
are going to implement a cheap plastic housing like Motorola?

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)