I agree. Can't see putting an N connector on the side of a Fox sized unit. ;)

Travis
Microserv

Tom DeReggi wrote:

drop the shitty RP-SMA connector in favor of something more robust like N.

Required for FCC reuirement of unique connector rule. PErsonally Ip refer them to stay as is with the connectors. That way they all stay the same and one cable to stock.

Tom DeReggi

-Matt

G.Villarini wrote:

Saw that, cool. Need more details like the form factor? Antenna included ?
To what type of AP will it talk to ? regual 5830's or new Atlas AP's ?

Got to love atheros chips.....

Gino A. Villarini, Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.aeronetpr.com
787.273.4143