From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Larsen - Lists
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:46 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] My Towers Need More CPU - suggestions?

Here is an example:

Here is the list of parts.
*BIOSTAR M7VIZ Socket A (Socket 462) VIA KM400 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- Retail   *  *        $46.49*
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813138231

*AMD Sempron 2200+ Thoroughbred 333MHz FSB 256KB L2 Cache Socket A
Processor - Retail  *  *$78.99*
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16819104208

*Rosewill 256MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 333 (PC 2700) System
Memory - Retail*       *$24.30*
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16820223035

*PW-60A 100W 12V DC-DC ATX Converter     *
                                                  *$45.00*
http://idotpc.com/TheStore/Peripheral/case/Default_ps_itx.asp?Cate.id=14

*Total Cost (minus DOM)
                                                               $194.78

After you add miniPCI adapters, it is about the cost of a WAR board, but
with a lot more processing power.

Matt Larsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*