John,

Thank you for the response.  I am  hoping that everyone including myself will
pony up be a paid member.

My issue is simply not having the time.  Installer,CEO,support, tower engineer,
and I am sure you know the rest.

I know we all work but is there anyone out there with some free time to give us
all a call and make us pay.  That would work for me because then it is in my
ear.

Furthermore can you direct us all to the mission of WISPA and what we are doing
along with what we could possibly help with.  I think that involvement would
bring in the bucks and to tell you the truth a face to face meeting once a year
will not hurt.  We can all turn off the support calls and cross our fingers
hoping nothing breaks while we are gone.

Rudy