This is a good thought to get something out of the deal.  I really think that
we need access to utility easments.

Imagine putting an AP everywhere the cable and phone company aggregates thier
fiber/wires etc.  Imagine being able to put an AP on or near a stop sign or
anywhere you deem necessary to deliver your service.  This would greatly help
our LOS problems and bandwidth issues.