From: JohnnyO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wireless@wispa.org
Sent: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 01:20:54 -0600
Subject: [WISPA] Lightning Protectione

Does is really do any good to have the supressor inside of the enclosure grounded to everything inside ? I thought the suppressor was supposed to go straight to ground ?

http://www.kywifi.com/images/vptower/CIMG5529.jpg

Can someone clarify - I think we've been doing this wrong all of these years if this IS the proper way to do it .

JohnnyO