From: Dan Petermann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 2:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] GPS Recievers

I'm looking for very good GPS receivers.

I've used Trimble in the past and found them to be very good, but
expensive. That was back in 1998 - 2001.

I'd like to get sub-meter accuracy if the price is right.  When
dealing with mountain tops and ridge lines,  100' off  can put you at
the bottom of a cliff.

Any recommendations?