From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jason Hensley
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 4:00 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Water Tower Colocation

Thanks Cliff (and everyone else).

The local folks here have been told by someone they should not take less

than $1000 per month for someone to locate on their tower.  Needless to
say
that puts a pretty big hit in the pocket book, and makes ROI pretty much

non-existent for small-town WISP's like myself (I'm in a town of rolling

hills and lots of big thick oak trees, population around 12,000).  So,
I'm
working trying to find comparable figures for what others are paying and

have worked out, etc, just to show that most are not paying anywhere
near
the $1000 per month for a water tower.  Other towers, yes, maybe, but
not
water towers - at least not that I have found.