No - Butch has not broke my laptop (yet) hehehehehe

My laptop is new as well and I just havent ever done email on it before
now - thus - - no contact info. I know - I know I should have exported my
contact list out of my Mozilla Thunderbird/Outlook - - but I just hadn't
done it. Man, I feel lost with a new cell phone, a new laptop with no info
and and now a new workstation as well. We are all (me and PC's) equally as
dumb and lacking any real information that is worth anything!

Hind sight really is 20/20!!

Mac