To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 3:14 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] merchant accounts/credit cards

I do not have a terminal and do not need to
swipe cards from here. Their rates for non-eBay items seem to be in line
with others. I have full control over my account and even have a Master Card
debit card from them. Simple and painless and I don't have to maintain any
secure web sites to accept payment. Your needs may be different. Oh and by
the way people do not have to be PayPal members to post payments.

Thank You,
Brian Webster