From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Paul Hendry
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 3:14 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] looking for a device

So that's a no then Tom ;)

Using various bandwidth test tools (such as the one builtin to Mikrotik) from/to
multiple source/destinations you can generate all sorts of traffic profiles. You
can decide on the size of the packets, layer 4, direction and even bandwidth so
I'd say it's very possible to set-up a test environment that isn't too far of
real world. Anyone else tested?