To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:42 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] VoIP Is About More Than Replacing The Phone

Rich, I don't agree.  My Lingo service is $20 a line, unlimited calling to
Europe-US-Canada, and I use simultaneous ring to cell when I'm away, I use
voicemail-to-Email (instantaneous) when I'm at the office or away, and use
quite a few other features.  My AT&T line was 3 times that and no Europe
(when you finally get the bill with universal sevice fees, taxes, etc.).

I put my second line on Lingo...it's seldom used and pay $15 for 500 minutes
which is rarely approached by even 1/2.

It's hard to beat. And, I can take my tiny box to Budapest and have my home
phone in the Kempinski hotel room.  But, I don't have to because of
simultaneous ring to my Skype-in number.  Maybe it's just the fun of
somebody who grew up before the Carterphone decision.

. . . j o n a t h a n