Charles,

The other "advantage" I have been told about Nstreme is it incorporates the equivalent of ARQ into the protocol.

The other hidden advantage is it makes it impossible for people to sniff the air for my signals unless they are using another MT with Nstreme box. :)

Travis
Microserv

Charles Wu wrote:
Hi John,

Right or wrong, in the context of throughput efficiency, the documentation I
have seen regarding N-stream leads me to believe that frame concatenation is
the main method utilized by the protocol.  Would you care to
expand/enlighten further (I am sure there are a lot of other inquisitive
types like me who like to know how the insides of their "black box" ticks =)

-Charles

P.S. -- I think you took my comments out of context -- I am by no means
implying that Mikrotik is a "bad" solution -- in fact, I personally happen
to like it a lot

CWLab
Technology Architects
http://www.cwlab.com