From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Koskenmaki
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:22 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] $100 CPE?

Just what we need:   A 400 mw device, that spews noise across most of the
spectrum, coupled to a 12 db 60 degree wide beam antenna.   Talk about
blasting noise big time.

{{  sigh  }}

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061 personal correspondence to:
mark at neofast dot net sales inquiries to:  purchasing at neofast dot net
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-