From: Sam Tetherow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 9:19 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Anyone mixing fiber with your wireless deployments?

I know distance isn't as much of an issue with fiber, but Marlon talked
about ethernet *OR* fiber so I guess I was thinking ethernet over
standard copper and was wondering if I was missing something
simple/cheap to get/around over the 100m limit.

    Sam Tetherow
    Sandhills Wireless

********
viruses(192).