Hi all,

When I met with Durbin's staff at the end of July, we talked a lot about provisions 1 & 3 that are now in the bill. However, I've also just learned that there may be a poison pill in the bill that makes unlicensed use of the TV broadcast spectrum illegal (which is also something that me and a lot of other folks have been working on for quite some time), which would change my take on the bill rather dramatically.

I'm following up with Durbin's folks this week, so if there's any message/info I should pass along, just let me know,

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Executive Director  *  Principal          *  President