Hello Mark,

15 miles!!!!!!   HAHAHAHA I wish I was so lucky. We are ecstatic if we
get 2 miles with 2.4Ghz.

We can hardly do 3 miles at times with 900mhz.

IIRC, 802.11 timed out at about 11 miles and StarOS had adjusted those
settings. Not sure what Mikrotik has done, although nstreme may
address that.

Barry

--
Best regards,
 Barry                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]