To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion VL Fixes Problems with Backhaul Links

I am not suggesting that Canopy shouldn't be better, but it is certainly better than good enough. Again, not only are we leading the industry in ARPU, we also doing hundreds of thousands of VoIP minutes every month.

-Matt

Brad Larson wrote:
Jon, Canopy is not fast enough for many now and voip performance is lacking.
Depending on the circumstance you may be right for many but the times are
changing very quickly. There are more and more projects hitting the streets where you don't even make the cut if you can't pass the higher data traffic
or support more than 25 voip calls per sector. Brad