Yeah I do the same thing. We tell the potential new customer that if the survey goes good we want to install them on the spot do to higher gas prices and cost of sending the guys out there twice. If they only want the survey done and it goes good and they dont let us install it on the spot we tack a 35.00 survey charge on them. Seems to work good for us. Cuts down on time and allows us to do more in a day.

Todd Lancaster
AlwaysOnLine LLC.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Outsourced installations (KyWiFi LLC)

We handle this a bit differently. We don't do site surveys anymore. We only do installs.

We book the appointment etc. I head out to the site and IF I can't figure out a way to get service to them, I leave. They owe nothing. But if I can get them lit up, I have a customer.

laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless