Ok spill the beans about the ocr, don't let me get to you to beat it out of you. (OOOPPPS did I say that out loud ) :-[

Please give more info as this is the means of doing spam now.

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 905 349-2084
Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
skype cajeptha

Andrew Niemantsverdriet wrote:
Just use spamAssassin with an OCR plugin it does wonders :)