On Fri, October 27, 2006 3:11 pm, Eric Merkel wrote:

> 1) Turning off inter-BSS Relay

Already done, on most towers. (We do have a couple of towers where one
business, with two locations, wants to do VPN-type stuff between 'em.)

> 2) We block all the typical MS ports(135-139) which broadcast all the
> time via iptables

Done. We block 135-139, 445, and a couple other ports, both TCP and UDP.

> 3) Packet shape all connections via CBQ on the AP itself to limit how
> much bandwidth any one customer can consume

Mostly done. (For historical reasons, some of our customers are still part
of a giant bridged network, and their traffic is shaped in our office not
at the AP, but those customers are relatively few and growing fewer by the
week.)

David Smith
MVN.net