Does anyone know if it is possible if you are hosting multiple domains on a
single Sendmail server if you can restrict what local users can send and
receive mail to a particular domain instead of everyone on the box being
able to send and receive from all the domains being hosted?

For example,

You have a local user named bob and you have three domains that your server
handles mail for, say yingyang.com, yoyo.com and jacks.com. You could send
an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
they would
all get to the local user bob. Is there anyway to restrict bob to only be
able to receive and send on one of those particular domains instead of all
three? I though that I had found something on this in the past but I have
been googling for two days now and have come up with nothing.

The only thing I have found is the virtual user table, but I would have to
put an entry in there for each domain and each user to be able to do what I
have described. If sendmail cant do this are there any other MTA's that can?

Thanks.
Chadd