We have analyzers already. Thanks for the offer though.
Scriv

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

Send a call tag over and we'll ship you my SA. LEAVE it at one of the towers. You'll want a sectored antenna on it. 120* for starters. When the noise hits move to another direction with the antenna. It'll take a while but you'll be able to see what direction it comes from. Then move it to another tower, do the same thing.

After 2 or 3 towers you'll be able to see where it's coming from.

Just use the max hold function. Hook up a cheap webcam so you can see the screen on the analyzer. Set that up as the active desktop on your puter and check it often. Won't take long to see unusually high peaks.

call me and we'll talk over some ideas.

509.988.0260 cell

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)