I actually posted the same question on the isp-wireless list this
morning. This is what some kind person sent back.

https://secure.microplastics.com/detail.asp?part=pcbsupportonadhbase&fam=cbhardware&pg=1

https://secure.microplastics.com/detail.asp?part=minilockpcbsupport&fam=cbhardware&pg=1

-Eric

On 11/15/06, Dennis Burgess - 2K Wireless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Someone had some MT Routerboard stand-offs that had an adhesive back, and I
was wishing to get my chubby little hand one a few, off-list please if you
can sell me some.

Dennis Burgess, MCP, CCNA, A+, N+, Mikrotik Certified

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.2kwireless.com

2K Wireless provides high-speed internet access, along with network
consulting for WISPs, and business's with a focus on TCP/IP networking,
security, and Mikrotik routers.