From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Smith
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 12:12 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] 900 Mhz Mikrotik SR9 Clients

I had the same problem with some canopy access points - had to do with
Ethernet.

I put an AP up on a tower, and it interfered with a HAM radio guy.   Once I
moved it down on the tower 20 feet, the problem went away.  I put a 532
right next to that HAM'r and nothing happened, I've got a nice 5.8 gig feed
and a 2.4 repeater there now...