This only adds more fuel to the argument that simply placing a multiple on a
company isn't where the "smart money" is.

Revenue is largely irrelevant.  Profits are King.  Revenue doesn't put kids
through school or buy that new car...bottom line profit does.

The concept of fixed wireless has long lost its sizzle.  Simply stating
you're able to cut out the LEC and reap those dollars yourself doesn't
excite like it used to.  Profits, real estate assets, contractual
agreements, client base are key deal points in today's market.

While I agree WinStar and Teligent didn't do the fixed wireless industry any
favors, most of the bridges burned were with building management and not the
end user market.  Investor relationships may have also taken a toll, but
again the "smart money" isn't going to get all wrapped up in the sizzle.
They will be looking for real assets and real earnings.

Best,

Brad