From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter R.
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 1:54 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Industry failings

The one thing that has been the failure of SO many companies including
NextLink, Yipes, et al - NOT ENOUGH SALES.  Folks in the greater ISP
industry tend to focus much of their attention on the technology.
Building, tinkering, tweaking.  Equally, your focus has to be on sales &
marketing.

It's the end of another year
(http://radinfo.blogspot.com/2006/12/eoy-part-ii.html), take time to
make goals for the new year - and to create a sales plan for your
company and a marketing plan.  (Even if you don't follow it, at least
you have taken the time to think about it).

Marketing for WISP's:
http://www.isp-planet.com/marketing/2006/ispcon_wireless_marketing.html

Here's a couple of things about low hanging fruit: easy to pick - by you
or anyone else; and if not picked, it gets rotten and falls off the tree.

To your success,

Peter Radizeski
RAD-INFO, Inc.
Marketing IDEA guy.com
(813) 963-5884

I take the technology and help you turn it into revenue.