I have a handful of these in NYC and Wash DC. They kick ass and the company backs them 150%. They are my first licensed choice. Ceragon is my second.

-B-

Bob Moldashel wrote:

170 Mb FD Dragonwave...

About $20K

Matt Liotta wrote:

Guys,

We are now exceeding Orthogon's capacity on a regular basis. We are backhauling as much as we can with fiber, but that isn't an option in the suburbs. We have had good success with BridgeWave's products, but the distance is a problem. Any suggestions on a product that can do high throughput in the 5-10 mile range? I am looking for something that can easily exceed 100Mbps full duplex. I know the specs of the Orthogon Spectra and no it doesn't really get us past 100Mbps full duplex.

24Ghz unlicensed is looking like the sweet spot for us.

-Matt

--
Bob Moldashel
Lakeland Communications, Inc.