My recommendation is to have a dual WAR board at the main POP.  Use a
5 GHz antenna and radio to connect tot the middle repeater and have a
2.4 GHz with an omni at the main just to be able to connect any local
customers.  The biggest investment is the CPU board and time to
install, and an extra radio and 15 dB omni is cheap.  Even a couple of
subscribers will make it pay.

At the middle repeater I would use a dual WAR with 5 GHz radios to
point to main and the remote end.  If you want some local service at
that repeater then use a 4 port WAR and throw a 2.4 GHz and 900 MHz
card in it or both 2.4 GHz or 900 MHz.  Your choice.

The remote end is a copy of the main end with a dual WAR and 5 GHz
input and a 2.4 GHz to an omni for local use.

This arrangement will get you 20 to 30 mbps of sustained throughput as
long as the middle repeater is no farther than 30 miles from either
end.  You'll also have a couple of revenue generating AP units at each
end and potentially the middle.

Lonnie