Welcome Jeff - J.C and whole ImageStream gang!

I don't know what the rest of you guys/gal's think, but to me - - WISPA is
gaining ground, industry recognition and respect amongst our peer's. When we
have quality vendors (such as we have) coming on-board it tells me that we
will soon have the tools in the arsenal to really make a huge difference in
the industry that we are a part of. The future looks very bright - indeed.

Mac Dearman

WISPA members:

ImageStream is delighted to become a vendor-member of this fine
organization.  We believe that WISPA is by WISPs and for WISPs.  You have
great leadership, and I expect that the future will bring great progress!

ImageStream manufactures and sells complete Linux-based routers.  We provide
24/7 support.  ImageStream routers also support high-end router features
such as BGP, QoS, VRRP, and just about any application that a WISP would
need, with enough horsepower to still run your circuits at line-speed.

ImageStream is a profitable, privately held company located in Plymouth
Indiana.  We were formed in 1995 and we shipped the first complete
commercial Linux router in 1999.  We attended the 2nd WISPCON at the behest
of one of our customers and have been excited about working with WISPs every
since.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jeff Broadwick
Sales Manager, ImageStream