I'll take OLSR, please!!!!

Matt Larsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jeff Broadwick wrote:
>From Doug:

Another good topic for ISPCON would be an introduction to OLSR (Optimized
Link State Routing).  This routing protocol is beginning to replace OSPF on
wireless ISP networks and other mobile and meshed networks.  I've found that
many providers don't know it even exists, much less how to use it.

I'd be happy to speak on this as well.

Doug
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter R.
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:58 PM
To: WISPA General List
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WISPA] ISPCON Orlando May 23-25

With all the FUD surrounding CALEA that would be a great idea.
He might want to team up with Kris Twomey, attorney of the ISP stars.

- Peter @ RAD-INFO, Inc.

Jeff Broadwick wrote:

Doug Hass is looking at building a session on CALEA. Would that be of interest?

Doug has an extensive data background, is well published, and is currently in law school, so he would have a very cogent perspective on this
matter.
Jeff