The right thing to do is to coordinate the install with the wisp so you can
monitor the exsisting link while installing the new and have plan B ready to go
if there is a conflict. No harm no foul.  That can be a challenge if you don't
know the wisp is even there.

 I have done this repeatedly with Government agencies trying to use unlicensed
gear in an ever growing wisp markets.  For you non believers a spectrum scan
gives you great insite into what is out there. So you can plan ( engineer )
around it. If done properly, 360* on a verticle, horizontal, and diagnal
polarity.  You get great results.  You may find complete spectrum
saturation...you may find nothing..What ever you do don't do anything the right
way and don't invest any money to do it right either.

What do most do..... Well I don't think I need to cover that, your point is
well made. In south America several yrs ago it was called the AMP WARs which
some members of this digest still do today. Thats the kind of unprofessionalism
I am talking about. Thats also why it confuses me that so call professionals
will use the cheapest spectrum hogs on the market and then brag about how big
thier customer base is just to save a dollar and then bitch when they have
issues with performance because they short cut and didn't bother with doing the
home work.  Youv'e gotta love Fluff.  CHEAPER doesn't mean BETTER I don't care
how well it suites your pocket book.  If you can't afford to do it right then
don't do it.  If that means you need to hire someone to figure it out for you
then hire them, but make damn sure you pay them if you want thier help in the
future.  If your not willing to invest in yourself then what kind of msg are
you sending to your customers....."Just keep sending me y
 our check.. I'll have a tech look into first thing tomorrow." Another truck
roll and more unessesary time and money spent.  I bet with all the truck rolls,
time and money spent on troubleshooting you could have bought a magic carpet to
deliver the customers bandwidth personaly. Point being with all the money
wasted you could have bought the better gear, had a better network, do I dare
say, a reliable network. It all adds up to dollars and sense.  Unfortunatly the
guy with the dollars seems to be the guy missing the sense.

Mike